2 Days Hike rinjani crater
2 days hike Rinjani Crater Rim Senaru highlights
This trip will take 3 days and 2 nights including the day of your arrival, on the first night you will stay at our accommodation in Senaru village, and on the second one, you will camp on Mount Rinjani (Senaru crater rim) and return from the same way the next day.
On this route, you will pass through a wide tropical rainforest from starting point until post 3, then walk uphill towards the Senaru crater (camping area). This is the final destination of the trip where we climb the northern part of Mount Rinjani to Senaru crater rim.
This trekking package is recommended for families with small children, it can also be for honeymooners. The track on this path is not too difficult and uphill, you can walk leisurely through the shady forest.
- Waiting for your arrival at the location that has been confirmed beforehand
- Our driver will take you to our office in Senaru village
- Check in to the accommodation after completing payment
- Our tour guide will take you for a walk in Senaru village and visit a waterfall which is one of the popular tourist destinations on Lombok Island (if we arrive at Senaru village before 3 pm)
- After sunset, our trekking guide will meet you and explain in more detail about the hiking plan you have chosen
- You will wake up in the morning around 6am and our crew will prepare breakfast for you
- Sometime after breakfast, we will go to Senaru Trekking Center about 10 minutes from accommodation for registration
- Registration and submit the ticket barcode at the TNGR office
- Starting the climbing activity from Senaru village to Pelawangan Senaru (camping area) by passing through a wide tropical rain forest for 8 hours (lunch will be prepared by our porters around post 2)
- Arrived at the camping area (Senaru crater rim) around 5 pm, our guide and porter will prepare tents and dinner
- Wake up in the morning to enjoy the view of mount Rinjani and view of Lombok island
- Our porter will prepare you breakfast and hot drinks
- After a while, we’ll pack up and leave camp to head back the same way we started
- Normally we will get down around 1 pm at Senaru Village
- Our driver will pick you up back to our office
- After you pack up, our driver will take you to your next destination (on request)
Prices & Inclusions
There is a huge range of prices for trekking Rinjani, depending on which company you go with, the type of room you stay in before trekking, the number of guests in a group, and which tour option you choose.
For similar tours, the price can be very different. usually, the cheapest company doesn’t provide essential services like a good sleeping bag, toilet tent, or a licensed guide, and there are even some who lack food during trekking.
Contact us directly to make it easier for you to find the right price
What is included?
- All transportation needs during the tour including pick-up and drop
- A night’s accommodation on the arrival day before trekking
- Welcome drink ( mineral water, tea or coffee )
- Tour guide to exploring Senaru Village and Waterfall on the arrival day, also the entrance fee for it ( if we arrive before 3 pm )
- An experienced English-speaking and licensed trekking guide
- Porter service ( 1 porter for 2 guests )
- Entrance fee and trekking insurance to Mount Rinjani
- Trekking meals and types of equipment ( tent, sleeping bag, matt, toilet tent, table, and chair)
- Luggage storage area
What's not included?
- Dinner on the arrival day
- Accommodation after trekking
- Additional trekking equipment ( personal flashlight and stick ) We provide it for rent
- Fastboat and a flight ticket
- Personal daypack
- Tips for guide, porter, and driver (expected)