Rinjani via tetebatu
Rinjani via Tetebatu village highlights
Tetebatu itself is a tourist village in eastern Lombok which is at an altitude of around 700 masl to be precise south of Mount Rinjani. This village is included in the Mount Rinjani National Park area and was selected as Indonesia’s representative in the international best tourism village event organized by UNWTO.
In 2021, Tetebatu officially became one of the entrances to the Mount Rinjani hiking trail. where on this route you will start from the village of Tetebatu to Tetebatu crater rim through tropical rain forests filled with various types of birds and plants. but unfortunately there is no road access to the main peak of Rinjani 3726 from this route.
but even so, the experience and view from here is totally worth it. This trip is highly recommended for relaxing with family and partners
- Waiting for your arrival at the location that has been confirmed beforehand
- Our driver will take you to Tetetbatu village
- Check in to the accommodation after completing payment
- If there’s enough time, our tour guide will take you for a walk in Tetebatu village and visit a waterfall for warming up before trekking the next day
- After sunset, our trekking guide will meet you and explain in more detail about the hiking plan you have chosen
- You will wake up in the morning around 6 am and our crew will prepare breakfast for you
- Sometime after breakfast, we will drive to the start point about 10 minutes
- Registration and submit the ticket barcode at the TNGR office
- Starting the climbing activity from Tetebatu village (700 masl) to Tetebatu crater rim (camping area) by passing through a jungle (tropical rain forest)
- Arrived at the camping area (Tetebatu crater rim) around 5 pm, our guide and porter will prepare tents and dinner
- Wake up in the morning to enjoy the view of mount Rinjani and view of Lombok island
- Our porter will prepare you breakfast and hot drinks
- After a while, we’ll pack up and leave camp to head back the same way we started
- Normally we will get down around 1 pm at Tetebatu Village
- Our driver will pick you up and back to our office
- After you pack up, our driver will take you to your next destination (on request)
Prices & Inclusions
There is a huge range of prices for trekking Rinjani, depending on which company you go with, the type of room you stay in before trekking, the number of guests in a group, and which tour option you choose.
For similar tours, the price can be very different. usually, the cheapest company doesn’t provide essential services like a good sleeping bag, toilet tent, or a licensed guide, and there are even some who lack food during trekking.
Contact us directly to make it easier for you to find the right price
What is included?
- All transportation needs during the tour including pick-up and drop
- A night’s accommodation on the arrival day before trekking
- Welcome drink ( mineral water, tea or coffee )
- Tour guide to exploring Tetebatu Village and Waterfall on the arrival day, also the entrance fee for it ( if we arrive before 3 pm )
- An experienced English-speaking and licensed trekking guide
- Porter service ( 1 porter for 2 guests )
- Entrance fee and trekking insurance to Mount Rinjani
- Trekking meals and types of equipment ( tent, sleeping bag, matt, toilet tent, table, and chair)
- Luggage storage area
What's not included?
- Dinner on the arrival day
- Accommodation after trekking
- Additional trekking equipment ( personal flashlight and stick ) We provide it for rent
- Fastboat and a flight ticket
- Personal daypack
- Tips for guide, porter, and driver (expected)